Review about Guitar Center Services from Visalia, California

I was helped by one of your associates @ Visalia store.It was going well until he decided to help other customers as he was in middle of helping me.

It took so long to completely finalize my transaction to leave the store....Two more! One of those customers came in and out as I wished I could of had same oppertunity. How frustrating it was for me to wait for him to complete his continual questioning from this other customer & he continued to answer many question, while I stood and waited & waited. Then during me placing order for another transaction for merchandise that was not in store, he helped another customer and actually completed there transaction before completing mine. frustrating! I suggested to this associate that he should finish one customer at a time next time. He said "no" management wants them to help many customers at a time. This associate has it completely wrong.

I hope I never have to go in that store again! I will make great effort to avoid this kind of service again!

Next time I will just leave everything and not say a word to associate and he can know how ridicules it is to be left unattended:(.Thumbs down for service for sure!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Guitar Center Services
Review category
review #759243

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Guitar Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.