I was helped by one of your associates @ Visalia store.It was going well until he decided to help other customers as he was in middle of helping me.

It took so long to completely finalize my transaction to leave the store....Two more! One of those customers came in and out as I wished I could of had same oppertunity. How frustrating it was for me to wait for him to complete his continual questioning from this other customer & he continued to answer many question, while I stood and waited & waited. Then during me placing order for another transaction for merchandise that was not in store, he helped another customer and actually completed there transaction before completing mine.

Wow....so frustrating! I suggested to this associate that he should finish one customer at a time next time. He said "no" management wants them to help many customers at a time. This associate has it completely wrong.

I hope I never have to go in that store again! I will make great effort to avoid this kind of service again!

Next time I will just leave everything and not say a word to associate and he can know how ridicules it is to be left unattended:(.Thumbs down for service for sure!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guitar Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guitar Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Guitar Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guitar Center?

Comments