Guitar Center - Can I buy what I want?
Guitar center employees are smug, know-it-alls that look down their nose at you if you dare to purchase something they don't use or agree with.I accidentally sat on my guitar tuner and stopped in to get a replacement.
I could have easily ordered it on Amazon but I chose to support a local business. I asked the salesperson for the tuner I wanted and he replied, "You don't want that tuner?" I said, "Excuse me?" and he directed me to another tuner. The brand of tuner doesn't matter as it probably is a great tuner. My point is, the tuner I wanted was one I'd used for years, was familiar with it, and very happy with it.
I asked again for the tuner I wanted and again was extolled the virtues of the other tuner. Frustrated, I asked again if I could buy the tuner I wanted and was asked, "Why do you want to spend more money?" I surrendered and told the salesperson in no uncertain terms that it was my money and I'll spend it how I want to and I guess you've left me with no option but to get the tuner I want elsewhere.
Ordered it on Amazon.Will never go back to Guitar Center.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They may have good products, but the customer care SUCKS!!! Also, they make their customers wait indefinitely for a replacement of a defective product. They don't have knitting needles in..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock. Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in..."
- "Hello, This is Manpreet k sheabat here i was supposed to receive the Package that my friend got shipped on my address on Feb 27 which would be third attempt.That day..."
- "Our initial post must have ran-out-- even though I provided an update to Pissed.com. Deckmasters returned to the job (a few days, one hour here and one..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "theses are the deductions that they made in my CC account. + 08/03/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW $1.35 -- this is the one time dedeuction in order to download the template ONLY!! THE REST ARE INVALID DEDUCTIONS..."
- "I purchase a pack of the Grillers. The date to use by is 10-06-2015. The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini..."
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."